Saturday, February 10, 2007

The Latest on Gary

JAI SRI RAMA KRISHNA repeated 4 times across the bamboo warp. I guess I should repeat a little about Woven Words. In this technique, a color and number are assigned to each letter of the alphabet. Coded messages of all sorts can be created in this manner. Many examples are featured in my web gallery, which I just updated today. I am taking a break from threading the yarn through the heddles and spending a few minutes to bring you up to the minute.

I can't wait to show you what I do for the weft.

3 comments:

Charleen said...

Very cool, Bonnie. I am intrigued by the possibilities of including hidden phrases in our work and looking forward to seeing what you have in mind for the weft.

Bonnie said...

I have a rush order on Grace, so it may be a week or two before I get to the weft. But stay tuned.

Louise said...

Love the warp, cannot wait to see what you going to do with the weft. You are such an inspiration.
Thanks for telling me about your blog.