Thursday, March 8, 2007

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Postcard Redux

It turns out what I thought was an edit was really a second post, and now it is so late I can't figure out how to delete the first one or this one. But now I have two different possible postcard pictures.
EXPLORING NOT SO PLAIN WEAVE
---ASCH 2007---

I have been so busy getting my dog and pony show ready to take out onto the road I haven't had time to post. I will be doing what is tantamount to a 5-day (6 hour per day) of performance involving a total of 35 students. I really love it, the actual teaching part! But the prep work is quite something.

Today I shipped out the last of 3 boxes of yarn and supplies. Tomorrow I start making notebooks, a bibliography, and handouts. Then I move on to samples and slides. I had wanted to print up a new color postcard, but I haven’t been able to get to it. I leave on the 19th. I’ve been feeling somewhat overwhelmed. Maybe now that the yarn has been shipped, I can gain perspective. The picture above is one I had been considering for the maybe postcard.


No comments: