Thursday, October 23, 2008

Two Steps Back

Before I wove Jill's weaving, I wove this pink one for Dara. I can't believe I didn't post anything about this scarf nor did I take any other pictures (setting up the loom or having Dara model the finished piece). I am getting lax in my old age.

Now here are a couple of shots of Jill's weaving on the loom, but I don't know why I didn't snap a picture of a further back picture that showed the whole loom.


The only reason seeing the entire loom is important is because I have moved the loom to a new position, and I can't find any pictures of it in the old position. I am slowly getting the studio ready for the return of Grace.

I am up to my eyeballs in meetings, so I am off to bed to rest up for the cluster of meetings tomorrow.

STAY TUNED FOR THE ONE STEP FORWARD....

1 comment:

bee said...

thanks for dropping by, bonnie. your work is beautiful and inspirational.