Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm Back---Sort Of...

I had a wonderful trip, workshop, adventure and visit with friends-relatives. I learned a lot, ate a lot and met lots of wonderful people. Sadly my camera was lost, so you will just have to imagine the fantastic scenery and amazing spinning and weaving. My new camera has been ordered. Now I just have to wait patiently for its arrival.

Although the Nikon Coolpix P5100 is no longer being produced, I managed to find some online. I really love this camera.

Meanwhile I will be dipping into my photo archives and will discuss a most interesting subject that came up during the workshop.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Bonnie,
So glad you are back and blogging! Sounds like a wonderful time except for the camera. What a shame.

Cate Rose said...

Makes you not want to love anything too much, doesn't it! As soon as something really great comes around and you want to replace it, they don't make it anymore. I've had this happen so many times. As I always say, "New and improved, isn't!"

Valerie said...

So sorry about your camera. Sounds like the trip was wonderful. Can't wait to "hear" the discussion item.