Monday, December 21, 2009

On Holiday

It would seem that I am on vacation, but I will be back.


Here is a detail of a piece I call "The Results of Having Fallen into a Pit of Chenille", a 60" square throw made from the ends of chenille scarves I wove over a period of 5 years.

Here is my holiday card to you all---A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH


I would love to tell you I made this with my photoshop program, but I watched my teacher manipulate layers, but this is what I will learn how to do.

I'll be back soon---Happy Holidays to all.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Love the title. You have a great holiday season, too!

Unknown said...

Happy Solstice! Hope to see you posting again, soon, I miss my Bonnie updates!

Margreet said...

Bonnie, nice card from your lovely chenille throw.
Happy Holiday too!
Looking forward to you posting again.