Monday, May 10, 2010

Still Digesting WARP


There is so much to say. I don't know where to begin. As the plane was landing in Phoenix, I said to myself WARP--Weave A Real Peace, WEFT-- Weaving Earth's Family Together. That phrase set the stage for a truly life-changing weekend.


Here I am with Irene and Dorinda. Here is the story on Irene's blog. It's really good.


The setting was magical. The temperature was in the upper 60s (very unusual I'm told). The desert was mostly in bloom (or just about to)

Delightful objects for sale from Peru, Africa, Bolivia. About the Peruvian knitted finger puppets pictured below: Each one has a distinctive personality. I had to get one for every finger! I had given then all away by the time I had been home for 24 hours. Here is a link on how you can get some of your very own.


This hardly gives you an idea, but it is better than woven bacon. More to follow.

No comments: